- Can you track video drop-off points i.e. what point does the video lose people at the most (25/50/90% drop-off).
For VOD we have a rounded off estimate of how long the video was watched based on minutely beats. However it doesn’t let us know whether the user was watching for 10 minutes from minute 1 to minute 10 or if the user skipped several times and watched minute 1 to minute 30.
So we must say we dont do drop off at this stage. For Live we do, but for VOD its different and needs to be developed because it requires time-stamps to be ingested.
What we do have now is the completion rate which is the average minutes watched divided by duration of a VOD programme.
- Can you track Twitter stats.
If the clients can share a feed with public URLs with us then we track these URL and their compressed version to assess the amount of social sharing that the client’s content is getting.
- Can you monitor/track if people stop watching and the start viewing again at a later date/time.
Yes and No.
If browser / app remains open in pause, then yes.
If they are asking if we can track uniques, then yes we can track that up to one month.
Even if the browser / app is closed or if the player is stopped, as long as the user doesn’t flush out the cookie then we’re able to.
- Can you hook in revenue streams.
Yes if it is provided in an agreed format and as a time-line data series i.e. daily resolution.
- Can you connect / feed Brandwatch.
Not by default, but we can do it technically. However we would do this as bespoke dev project that we need to assess whether it brings merit to SaaS.
- Are you able to add referrals and / or respective channel website to monitor traffic sources.
Yes from Google Analytics but it would be something bespoke.
- Can you look at the churn – how many users were loyal in one month and remained (or changed) their status in next month.
- Can you select multiple filters in ranking (e.g. UK and Northern Ireland, or more than one company / player).
Yes in the backend. We can add that functionality if needed within a week. ( at the moment We are able to show one country or WW in the dashboard).
- Can you incorporate series and episode number (description) for the ranking?
Yes we can if it’s included in the metadata.
- Are you able to see the different ways people are viewing the content (E.g. homepage, specific programme page etc.).
Yes. We can create report based on the different urls. This will be one week’s work.
- Can you include average duration for different players in a ranking page (for those channels) – what proportion complete (on top of the average viewing time).
Yes we can do this.
- Are you able to specifically define what counts as a view for a specific client E.g. if the client counts video view when a video is watched more than 1% of total duration.
Yes. ( tech possible not yet on the dashboard).
- Can you setup automated reports (daily, weekly, monthly, etc).
Yes. It can send through URLs by email.
- Is it possible to set up user specific views for dashboard (access based on user account)
Access management not yet in place.
- Can you provide IP addresses for ad targeting – to target the loyal fans.
This is in the roadmap. To do for end of October.
- Can you do cities report.